Covid 19 - Client Information
Your salon visit will be different to what you have previously been used to, however this is for all our safety.
In accordance with current government and hairdressing guidelines, the following measures will be in place:-
- Posters will in place regarding social distancing and health and safety measures.
- All staff will be wearing masks, gloves, aprons and visors.
- Unfortunately no magazines or coffee will be available until further review.
We kindly request the following from all of our clients:-
- Attend your appointment on time trying not to be early or late.
- Masks, hand gel, and disposable gowns will be provided at a small cost for all our clients.
- If you choose to wear your own mask that is absolutely fine.
- Attend your appointment alone wherever possible.
- Do not bring non essential items into the salon.
Thank you for your understanding.